Are you passionate about community development?
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) is seeking an energetic Executive Director who can engage community members and work cooperatively with the HCA board and stakeholders to deliver programs that strengthen our community.
Heritage is a dynamic neighbourhood undergoing some major changes, and we are looking for someone with a vision for the kind of community we aspire to be; a strategic thinker who can get things done! There’s room to make this position your own. Big ideas wanted.
This fearless leader will be responsible for the development, promotion and coordination of a broad range of community development activities, programs and events in the Heritage community.
- Leadership, we are looking for someone who can grow the organization and inspire others.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Autonomy. You can really make this job your own.
- The board is healthy and supportive.
- Job hours can be flexible.
- Oversee all HCA programs, services and events.
- Manage communication on behalf of HCA.
- Engage the HCA community, local organizations, volunteers and board of directors.
- Nurture HCA’s relationship with core funders and other key stakeholders.
- Administer the day-to-day operations of HCA.
For a detailed job description, please click here.
Please submit your application (including CV and cover letter) by Friday, April 1st at noon. email@example.com.
Salary: Current funding allows us to pay between 40 -50 thousand. However, salary increases will be considered based on organizational growth.