The Heritage Community Association’s print newsletter, Heritage Happenings, is seeking story ideas for its Fall 2017 issue!
Heritage Happenings is published 2-3 times per year and circulated to all households and businesses in the neighbourhood. It publishes stories on any subject relevant to Heritage residents. For our Fall issue, we are seeking:
- a round-up of food offerings in the neighbourhood (eg. “11th Ave. Eats”)
- reports on recent events in municipal, provincial, or federal politics that will impact Heritage residents
- poetry on issues relevant to the neighbourhood
- interesting photos that tell a story about how you experience the neighbourhood
- maybe you have another idea that we haven’t thought of yet!
In order to submit your story idea, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-757-9952 before August 1. First drafts will be due August 7 (somewhat negotiable if needed).
And please share this Call for Submissions far and wide!