We currently maintain two outdoor signs intended to advertise Community Events. The first is located at Core Community Park on 11th Ave. The second is located on 14th Ave near Maple Leaf Pool. Outside community groups are welcome to request advertising space on our signs to announce events or programs of interest to the residents of Heritage.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure fair and appropriate use;
- HCA events or programs have first priority
- Applications for messages will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Postings will be charged at $20.00 (per side) per week or part week and must be paid in full prior to the posting of the message.
- The message will be posted one week prior to the event unless other arrangements have been made and will be promptly removed following the completion of the event.
The following requests will NOT be accepted:
- personal or business sales, e.g. garage sales, house or yard sales
- birthday, anniversary, personal announcements, private messages, etc.
- promotion of clients or programs of a sectarian nature
- political party advertising
- business advertising
Heritage Happenings Newsletter
Heritage Happenings is a community newspaper published by the HCA three times a year. We deliver roughly 5,000 copies throughout the neighbourhood to residents, businesses, and service organizations.
Outside advertisements are welcome! Please refer to our rate card for prices.