Heritage Happenings is a community newspaper published three times per year by the Heritage Community Association. We also publish Heritage Happenings E-News, a monthly email newsletter (sign up HERE).
- Heritage Happenings is delivered to approximately 5,300 residents in the 2,700 households that make up the Heritage community;
- In addition, the newspaper is available in various businesses and service organizations throughout the community;
- Heritage Happenings is currently published in August, January, and May;
- Sign up for Heritage Happenings E-News;
- Submit stories and community events listings to email@example.com (HCA reserves the right to accept or reject and edit all submissions)
- For more information on advertising in Heritage Happenings, please refer to our Rate Card.