Starting Wednesday July 11 through to Wednesday August 22 the staff at Heritage Community Association will be hosting a story time in Art Park!
This is an opportunity for youth age 6 to 12 to enjoy a story, snacks, drinks and friendship.
Our book list so far is as follows:
- I Am Not A Number~Written by Kay Dupuis and Kathy Kacer
- The Windigo’s Return~Written by Douglas Wood
- The Blind Boy and The Loon~Written by Alethea Arnaquq-Baril
- Rainbow Crow~Written by David Bouchard
- Crazy Horse’s Vision~Written by Joseph Bruchac
The Art Park is on the corner of 11th Avenue and Halifax Street.