The Heritage Community Association relies on the support of volunteers for nearly everything we do! We offer many opportunities to volunteer, and are always seeking engaged community members to contribute their time and energy towards making Heritage an even better place to live and work.
To join our volunteer team and stay informed about HCA volunteer opportunities:
If you have questions about volunteer opportunities with HCA, please contact us!
Here are just a few things we need volunteers for:
- Helping out in the Art Park (weeding, removing garbage, etc.)
- Writing for Heritage Happenings Newsletter (e-News or paper copy)
- Delivering newsletters (especially in the apartment buildings)
- Helping in the kitchen for our REACH summer lunch program (June-August)
- Various tasks for the Harvest Moon Festival (September)
- Garbage removal throughout the neighbourhood
- Program ideas
Remember, this is just a selection of things we’re looking for help with. We’re always open to hearing new volunteer ideas!
Heritage is home to many amazing service organizations, many of which also heavily depend on the generosity of volunteers. If you’re interested in giving some of your time, please contact the organization directly:
- Planned Parenthood : (306) 522-0902
- Carmichael Outreach: (306) 757-2235 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Services Regina: (306) 757-6675 | email@example.com
- John Howard Society of Saskatchewan: (306) 757-6657 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marian Center: (306) 757-0073 | email@example.com
- Phoenix Residential Society: (306) 569-1986 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Salvation Army, Waterston House: (306) 569-6088
- Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan: (306) 584-2620 | email@example.com
- Soul’s Harbour Rescue Mission: (306) 543-0011
- Street Culture Project: (306) 545-3445 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitation House: (306) 352-0016 | email@example.com