HCA gratefully accepts items from our Wish List as Gifts-In-Kind. Only items for which fair market value can be determined can be issued a charitable tax receipt (i.e., item accompanied by receipt of purchase). Other Gifts-In-Kind may also be accepted, but may not be eligible to receive a charitable tax receipt. If you have any questions about our Wish List, please contact us. Please note that this wish list may be updated from time to time.
- Healthy food items and supplies for snacks for after school programs (e.g., juice boxes, crackers and cheese, applesauce, plastic spoons, grocery stores gift gards);
- Hand sanitizer;
- Sporting equipment for after school drop in sports (i.e. basketballs, volleyballs, floor hockey, medicine balls, first aid kit);
- New items for children (i.e., pencils, crayons, coloring books, mini-mitts, toques, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hairbrushes);
- Office supplies (i.e., white copy paper, coloured paper, pens, ruled writing pads, #10 envelopes, postage stamps, gift cards from office supply stores);
- Kitchen supplies (i.e., dish soap, dishwasher detergent, cleaning products, paper towels, large garbage bags, ground coffee).