Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated August 22, 2014).
- We’re hiring program facilitators for our Boys Movin’ on Up and Girls on the Move after school programs. Full details can be found here. Please contact the office with any questions.
- Summer is drawing to a close and our summer student has officially finished his survey of local businesses and services. We want to thank all business owners for the cooperation and information over the last two months. Details of Keir’s journey will be released soon.
- The REACH into the Summer Lunch Program has ended. What a successful summer! We are proud to have been a partner in providing healthy lunches for children across the city.
- Preparations for the 2014 Harvest Moon Festival are underway! We are currently looking for Heritage-based performers and volunteers to help the festival run smoothly. Please contact us if interested.
- We are proud to announce that we will be hosting a Creative Partnerships – Artist in Residence program in the fall! This project will build off the tremendous success of the Heritage Improv Project (HIP). Full details will be released in September. Creative Partnerships are supported through the collaboration of Saskatchewan Arts Board, SaskCulture, and the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. You can view our August edition here.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: