Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated September 15, 2014).
- Thank you to everyone who braved the cold on Saturday and joined us for our Harvest Moon community festival. Despite the weather, it was a fantastic day in the park. We can’t wait for next year!
- Starting on September 10, our Mainly Mother Goose program is back up and running. This is a FREE drop-in educational class for kids two and under. Please call if transportation is a barrier.
- Our Fall 2014 edition of the Heritage Happenings Newsletter is on its way to the doorsteps of Heritage residents. If you simply can’t wait to read it, you can read it online here.
- Details of our upcoming Creative Partnerships – Artist in Residence program will be released in October. Creative Partnerships are supported through the collaboration of Saskatchewan Arts Board, SaskCulture, and the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. You can view our September edition here.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: