Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated August 4, 2015)
- The annual Harvest Moon Festival is scheduled for Saturday, September 12th at Maple Leaf Park! Come out between 2-8 to see what makes Heritage a great place to live.
- We’re looking for volunteers to help out with the Festival. We have plenty of open shifts that we need filled. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get involved. All volunteers will receive a free meal ticket for the BBQ.
- Attention local businesses or independent artisans. We’re renting tables at the Festival for $20.00. This will allow you to meet many local residents, sell your wares, and be a part of the community. Please click here for more information.
- On Thursday, September 10th we will do our first ever Side Walk Chalk night! We’ll be going around Maple Leaf park, drawing invitations to the festival. All artists are welcome! Supplies are provided.
- Please contact us if you’re interested in making a donation for the festival. We’re currently looking for financial contributions and in-kind items/services (to be used as draw prizes). All donations will be recognized online and throughout the festival.
- PotashCorp REACH In The Parks will run until August 14th! This summer our kitchen has been filled with nutritious lunches for kids participating in summer recreational programs
- If you’re interested in advertising in our Fall 2015 edition of Heritage Happenings, please contact us. All submissions must be received by the office by Monday, August 10th.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our July edition is currently online.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: