Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated March 23, 2015)
- Join us this Wednesday, March 25th, for the final Mainly Mother Goose session. Bundle up your little ones (under three) and come down to the HCA office at 10:30am for a morning of songs and fun!
- We’re pleased to offer the brand new Carmichael Art Program. This 16-week course will teach students how to make teepeee lamps, traditional beading, Moccasin making, and photography. If you’re interested in learning about contemporary and traditional art and culture, please reserve your spot today! Class is free but space is very limited.
- Registration for Central Zone Outdoor Soccer is now open! Please send in your registrations to us to save your spot. Open for ages 4-16.
- Curious as to what our Artists in Residence are up to? Check out their blog update!
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our March edition is currently online.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: