Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated October 23, 2014).
- Please join us Thursday, October 30th at 11am for the ribbon cutting ceremony of our brand new Maple Leaf Park playground! This is the final installment of the four year long It’s Time to Play Project.
- Our artists in residence, Johanna Bundon & Jayden Pfeifer have officially started! Please come visit them on Wednesday/Thursday anytime between 1-4pm! Creative Partnerships are supported through the collaboration of Saskatchewan Arts Board, SaskCulture, and the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation.
- A friendly reminder of our Mainly Mother Goose program. This is a FREE drop-in educational class for kids two and under. Please call if transportation is a barrier.
- Thank you to everyone who came out on Sunday, October 19th to help us plant yellow tulips across the neighbourhood. If you’re interested in getting a few tulip bulbs for your own yard please contact the office. Click here for more information about the project.
- If you haven’t read or received our Fall 2014 Heritage Happenings Newsletter you can view it online here.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our October edition is currently available!
Learn more about our neighbourhood: