Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated August 4, 2015)
- The annual Harvest Moon Festival is scheduled for Saturday, September 12th at Maple Leaf Park! Come out between 2-8 to see what makes Heritage a great place to live.
- We’re looking for volunteers to help out with the Festival. We have plenty of open shifts that we need filled. Please click here to fill out our volunteer form. All volunteers will be entered into a draw to win a great prize package from the Artful Dodger (valued at over $100).
- Attention local businesses or independent artisans. We’re renting tables at the Festival for $20.00. This will allow you to meet many local residents, sell your wares, and be a part of the community. Please click here for more information.
- On Thursday, September 10th we will do our first ever Side Walk Chalk night! Meet at the Playground at Maple Leaf Park at 6:30 pm. Chalk will be provided. We’ll be going around Maple Leaf park, drawing invitations to the festival. All artists are welcome!
- Please contact us if you’re interested in making a donation for the festival. We’re currently looking for financial contributions and in-kind items/services (to be used as draw prizes). All donations will be recognized online and throughout the festival.
- Click programs above to learn about our many great programs launching this September! We are currently accepting registrations for Boys Movin’ On Up, Girls On the Move and Heritage Kids Can Cook!
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our July edition is currently online.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: