Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated October 20, 2014).
- Our artists in residence, Johanna Bundon & Jayden Pfeifer have officially started! Details of their residency will be released throughout the month. Creative Partnerships are supported through the collaboration of Saskatchewan Arts Board, SaskCulture, and the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation.
- A friendly reminder that our Mainly Mother Goose program is back up and running. This is a FREE drop-in educational class for kids two and under. Please call if transportation is a barrier.
- Thank you to everyone who came out on Sunday, October 19th to help us plant yellow tulips across the neighbourhood. If you’re interested in getting a few tulip bulbs for your own yard please contact the office. Click here for more information about the project.
- If you haven’t read or received our Fall 2014 Heritage Happenings Newsletter you can view it online here.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our October edition is currently available!
Learn more about our neighbourhood: