Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated October 7, 2015)
- Beginner Yoga – We are accepting registrations for Beginner Yoga. The program runs on Tuesday evenings (Oct 13 – Dec 15) from 8:15 pm to 9:30 pm at Paper Crane Community Arts Centre (located above the Artful Dodger at 1651 11th Avenue). Please click here for more information. Spaces are limited, so register soon.
- Kids Learn to Skate – In partnership with the Al Ritchie Community Association, Ranch Ehrlo and Skate Regina, we will be offering a Learn to Skate program at the Al Ritchie Arena. The program runs on Thursday evenings from 5:45 to 6:45 pm. Ages 9 – 12. The cost is free. Skates and helmets will be provided. Click here for more information or visit Thomson School or St. Augustine School to register.
- Thanksgiving Potluck – The Artful Dodger will be hosting a Thanksgiving Community Potluck. Come to the Artful Dodger on Sunday, October 11th at 2 pm. Bring salad, side dish or dessert to share. Turkey and trimmings will be provided.
- Harvest Moon Festival – A big thank-you to everyone that came out and supported
the Harvest Moon Festival. It was a huge success!
- Click programs above to learn about our many great programs launching this September! We are currently accepting registrations for Boys Movin’ On Up, Girls On the Move and Heritage Kids Can Cook!
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our July edition is currently online.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: