Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated March 4, 2015)
- Join us for an early morning coffee at the Artful Dodger on Friday, March 6th for a live taping of CBC’s Morning Edition. They will be meeting various residents and business owners living in the Heritage community. If you want to share your experiences of this neighbourhood check out their Facebook page.
- We’re pleased to offer the brand new Carmichael Art Program. This 16-week course will teach students how to make teepeee lamps, traditional beading, Moccasin making, and photography. If you’re interested in learning about contemporary and traditional art and culture, please reserve your spot today! Class is free but space is very limited.
- On behalf of Central Zone Board, we will be offering a free soccer workshop for kids ages 3-10 on March 21. Click here if you’re interested in learning more.
- Registration for Outdoor Soccer will open on Monday, March 16th.
- Our Mainly Mother Goose program is going until March 25. Make sure to join us on Wednesday mornings at 10:30am for this free drop-in educational program for your little ones under three.
- Curious as to what our Artists in Residence are up to? Check out their blog update!
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our March edition is currently online.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: