Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
- Announcing HIP: Heritage Improv Project, an innovative 2014 HCA program to bring improvisation workshops to at-risk populations in Heritage. Learn More!
- Mainly Mother Goose is a FREE drop-in program for parents and children ages 0-2 years. It runs on Wednesday mornings from 10:30 to 11 am until from January 15 to April 16. Free coffee and lunch are provided, and transportation support is also available!
- Central Zone Outdoor Soccer registration is open. Program runs May 13th to June 21st and is open for kids ages 4 to 15. Registration closes April 17th.
- HCA is hiring for the position of Community Engagement Officer. Applications will be accepted until April 18th.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: