Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated July 29, 2015)
- We will be closed on Monday, August 3rd for Saskatchewan day. Have a great long weekend, everyone! We will be back with regular office hours on Tuesday, August 4th.
- We’re currently looking for volunteers for our annual Harvest Moon Festival. This community-wide festival is a great way for neighbours to get together and celebrate the things that make Heritage a fantastic place to live. Learn more HERE. Please call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PotashCorp REACH In The Parks started up on July 6th! For the next few months our kitchen will be full of healthy lunches for children in summer programming across the city.
- Our Summer Kids Cooking Class runs from July 20-30. For the next two weeks, kids in the community will be learning about how to follow recipes, cooking, grocery shopping, and healthy eating.
- If you’re interested in advertising in our Fall 2015 edition of Heritage Happenings, please contact us. All submissions must be received by the office by Monday, August 10th.
- Central Zone Outdoor Soccer – if your child was absent from the tournament, please contact us for your medals.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our July edition is currently online.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: