Welcome to Heritage, one of Regina’s oldest, most diverse, and most beautiful neighbourhoods.
The Heritage Community Association (HCA) represents the 5,325 residents that make Heritage their home, as well as the businesses and service organizations located in the community.
WHAT’S NEW (last updated May 19, 2015)
- Our spring 2015 edition of Heritage Happenings has arrived at the office! It will be delivered to the doorstep of all Heritage residents over the next week. We are looking for volunteers to help us get them delivered in apartment buildings. If you, or anyone you know, is available to deliver newsletters in apartments please contact us.
- Join us on Thursday, May 28th for a spring cleaning of the Art Park. We will be meeting there (corner of 11th and Halifax) at 3pm to re-beautify the park. A free community BBQ, sponsored by Realty One, will take place afterwards.
- We are pleased to offer SIT Up Heritage a day-long urban retreat on May 30th. We will explore the community, practice mindfulness, and learn from social activist and Buddhist teacher Michael Stone.
- Central Zone Outdoor Soccer started on Tuesday, May 12th. Please keep an eye on the weather and check the City of Regina’s website for field updates. If games are canceled due to weather they are not re-scheduled.
- Last fall resident Adam Smith received a Good Neighbour Grant to plant tulips across the neighbourhood. Keep an eye out for them this spring and be sure to send us pictures on Facebook or Twitter!
- Throughout the month of May the Carmichael Art Program will be doing Moccasin Making Classes for members of the community. This class has been very successful and is currently full. Due to the overwhelming popularity, we are hoping to offer it again in the fall. Stay tuned for more details.
- Keep in touch by signing up for Heritage Happenings, our monthly email newsletter. Our May Edition is currently online.
Learn more about our neighbourhood: